Friday, September 23, 2011

Cardigan Noir on Pinterest!


Pinterest is awesome. For one thing, I love organizing things. Putting various items into a small, adorable box? I am all about that. Neatly arranging bookmarks according to type? Yes please. Unfortunately, there is such a thing as too many bookmarks... so instead of collecting thousands in ever expanding folders, Pinterest lets you make a visual pin board out of all those favorite links. I get to organize and put my hours of looking through images to use! Sweet.

You can have multiple boards too, for a + 5 to Originally & Neatness - depending on titles. I've got a mix of standard and spunky happening right now: Favorite Places & Spaces, Let's Geek Out, Wall of Heroes, Books to Get Lost In, Inspiring Objects, DIY, and Kick It Oldschool.

And of course, a few of my favorite pins:


Sources:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Check it out! (And dare I say make one for yourself?) 
It's full of great stuff. ^^

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...