Kickin' it at Harbor Side Park & Pixar.
Attack of the mini-update!
- I've been listening to a lot of My Chemical Romance again. (One of my not-so-secret favorite bands that I'm probably too old to listen to, but who cares?)
- I need to post about our Eclipse Brunch, SF Raw's The Blend, Painting at Club Six, Picnicing next to the Golden Gate Bridge, and an easy DIY phone makeover.
- My bestie/roomie Kim moved back to the Midwest. It's both exciting and sad at the same time.
- Saw a special screening of Brave at the Pixar Studio, it was awesome! (More on that soon.)
- I almost lost my head after our bathroom cabinet decided to fall off the wall and directly on top of me. Ninja skills + 3 for catching it like a boss, and avoiding the falling metal first aid box.
- Saw Moonrise Kingdom, it was fantastic! (I think I need even more Bill Murray in my life.)
- A good friend finally got his first apartment in Chicago, and I seriously want to visit!
- Hanging out at the fabulous Room 389 tonight with super cool friends.
- Going to go check out the Renegade Crafts Fair tomorrow, in SF.
What have you guys been up to? ^-^