Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sweater Love : Granita

There are three trends that I will always gravitate toward first, especially in clothes: classic black, florals, and stripes. This little number is outfitted with super plush material, adorable buttons, and a soft gray & ivory coloring that makes my stripe-loving heart go all kinds of crazy.

Anthropologie knows this, I'm sure. Their beautiful clothes are eclipsed only by jaw dropping displays, but alas, they're just a bit too far out of my price range. If ever I'm able to splurge, I know I'll be heading straight for this gorgeous sweater. It looks perfect for inspiring a coffee quest on a chilly day, or curling up with a good book. 


Source: Granita Cardigan


Extra Bonus: One of the reviewers said it felt like she was wrapped up in her favorite blanket! I'm completely smitten. Unfortunately... I have this terrible habit of accidentally destroying any and all white clothes, so I'd have to take special care not to spill that coffee all over this beautiful sweater. If it truly does feel as plush as it looks, that just may be a sacrifice I'd be willing to make.

  A girl can dream. ^-^






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...